In this episode, I share website strategies that will help your cash-based physical therapy practice generate more leads that eventually become paying customers. I provide plain-language explanations of the top three factors that affect how high your site ranks with search engines, so you’ll understand what matters and why. And I explain exactly how to make sure you are performing well in each area.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call I had with my Mastermind group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams.
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How linking keywords in your written content to other pages within the site will dramatically increase the total time visitors spend on your site.
- The best way to work interlinks into your site so they’ll improve your rankings with search engines.
- What “bounce rate” is and how you can reduce it so Google and others will list your site higher in their results.
- Why load speed is important and how to check the speed on your site to identify areas that need improvement.
- How to choose a hosting provider and why a quality host will save you money in the long run.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Free Training: 8 Non-Negotiable Keys for Cash Practice Success
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?