Have you hired a fantastic new clinician only to find all your patients still insisting on seeing you? This is an extremely common problem for cash practice owners as they try to scale up. Fortunately, there are some simple solutions that can quickly help you get both new and existing patients truly excited about scheduling a visit with your new hire.
In this episode, you’ll hear some tips for getting both existing and new patients excited about working with a different clinician, so you can help each new employee begin contributing to the practice profits as quickly as possible, and minimize the stress associated with hiring.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to building interest in a new hire:
- How to get your existing patients involved in the search process so you can start generating some interest in your new hire.
- A great way to promote your new hire and help patients get a feel for what they are like so they can begin building comfort about the idea of seeing them.
- How to skillfully weave positive comments about the new clinician into your conversations with patients.
- A scheduling tactic that helps persuade patients to consider trying a visit with the new hire.
- Simple changes you can make on your website that help foster interest in the other clinicians you have on staff.
- How to make sure your online reviews will drive demand for your practice rather than for working with you specifically.
How to get patients excited to schedule a visit with your new hire
I’ve got a free resource for you: “The Ultimate New Employee Onboarding Resource Guide,” which will help you create a custom onboarding process that will help ensure all your new hires are set up for the highest levels of success in your practice.
Click below to download it now:
This video walks you through specific tactics that can help you find great candidates, manage interviews like a pro, and assemble highly attractive compensation packages that won’t break the bank.
Learn some strategies that can help you identify the type of personality a position requires, efficiently screen candidates, and train an admin to become a conversion rock star on prospective-patient phone calls.
This podcast episode explains how to recognize candidates with the wrong mindset before you hire them, clearly communicate your expectations to your employees, and keep those standards in place over time.
In this episode, I discuss how to structure a position and compensation package that will allow you to attract the right sort of candidate—including the legal, psychological, and strategic factors to consider.