Having trouble finding the right people to add to your staff? Or maybe you’re ready to add your first clinician, but unsure where to start? Are you setting yourself up to become so desperate for help that you’ll end up hiring the first candidate who walks through your door? If you said ‘yes’ to any of these, you’ll want to check out this week’s video to learn some simple healthcare recruitment strategies that attract top-talent applicants, even when it’s extremely difficult to find new staff.
You’ll hear specific tactics that can help you find great candidates, manage interviews like a pro, and assemble highly attractive compensation packages that won’t break the bank.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to healthcare recruitment:
- How to weed out applicants with impressive resumes who would ultimately be bad hires.
- Creative compensation options that will entice your top choice with minimal financial risk to your practice.
- How to compile a list of appealing, interested candidates that will help ensure you never find yourself in a hiring crisis.
- All the places and platforms to search for top-level candidates—including some effective options practice owners tend to overlook.
- Why your preconceived notions about credentialing can make your healthcare recruitment efforts unnecessarily difficult and cost your practice a lot of money.
- How to craft a series of interview questions that will help you screen out charming-but-unsuitable candidates and find a great fit for the position.
3 Healthcare Recruitment Strategies to Land A-Level Talent for Your Practice
I’ve got a free resource for you: My “Cash-Practice Recruiting and Interviewing Template Bundle,” which will help you implement these 3 recruitment strategies so you can find great additions to your clinic staff faster than ever.
Click below to download my free recruiting bundle now:
This blog post walks you through the 7 specific situations that will tell you it’s the right time to look for help.
In this podcast, I explain my favorite strategies for hiring contractors using Upwork and Fiverr—including my top tips for saving time and money as well as best practices for using these sites to outsource graphics, writing, programming, or other projects in your practice.
In this interview, we discuss how to plan, hire, and manage with that future growth in mind so you can successfully scale up your practice when you’re ready—and build the lifestyle of your dreams!
Learn how I set up systems to automatically weed out bad candidates, automate much of a new hire’s training, and hype them up to your client-base to quickly fill their treatment schedule.