This is Part 2 of my interview with Brenda Heinecke, who has spent the last 4 years building an incredibly successful pelvic-floor physical therapy practice that’s entirely cash-pay. If you missed Part 1, check it out to hear her tell the remarkable story of how she got a private pay practice started and managed the many challenges along the way.
In this episode, we dig into the details of all the marketing efforts that have driven the incredible growth and resilience of Brenda’s niche physical therapy practice. She shares exactly what drives the astonishing conversion rates for her workshops that make them a major part of her private practice marketing efforts. And she talks about her latest project—a new podcast to attract patients and referral sources that just launched in October.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How Brenda designs her workshops so they’ll generate lots of leads, with the 80+% of those leads actually converting into paying customers!
- Why it’s important to ask “permission” before pitching services to workshop participants.
- The marketing advantage of charging a fee for workshops to make sure you have a viable audience for your sales messaging that is more likely to turn into cash-pay patients.
- What the followup marketing sequence is for workshop participants who don’t immediately sign up, so the relationship continues to build over time.
- The software tools that allow workshop enrollment to automatically feed into the email marketing campaigns so there’s no additional work for her staff.
- How Brenda put “influencer marketing” to work by bartering for services with a writer whose endorsements ended up creating a large boost to business. Ultimately she was able to generate loads of patients via Instagram with very few “followers” of her own.
- How effective a podcast can be in helping a practice to become known in its market.
- The business mentorship that helped Brenda navigate the financial aspects of running a business and how it keeps her innate inclination to avoid risk from holding her back.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Revitalize Physical Therapy Website
- Revitalize PT on Facebook
- Revitalize PT YouTube Channel
- Revitalize PT on Pinterest
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet link] Thanks Brenda Heinecke @revitalizept for all the online and in-person marketing tips on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast w/ @drjarodcarter ! https://drjarodcarter.com/100 #cashPT