Having trouble building up lots of Google reviews for your business? If so, this video is for you! You’ll learn how to dramatically increase the number of patients who will post reviews for you, plus how to make sure what they post will attract tons of new patients to your door.
In this episode, I share some strategies for building a large collection of online reviews that rave about your practice. You’ll hear how and when to ask, how to track and follow up, and how to make sure the reviews your patients write will help bring in more business from people who are excited for an opportunity to work with you.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to Google reviews:
- The surprising way your Google reviews affect your organic search ranking, and how you can leverage this to springboard your practice to the top of the results for your keywords or niche.
- Why patient reviews have such power to build your credibility with those who find you online.
- How to help your patients write reviews that will truly resonate with others who are dealing with a similar issue.
- How to make sure your team is prepared to effectively request reviews whenever they have an opportunity.
- What patient behavior tells you there’s a good chance you’ll get a glowing review if you ask.
- Why it’s important to track the review requests for each team member so no opportunities fall through the cracks.
- Specific language that will help motivate patients to want to provide a positive review.
- How you can automate your review request process to make sure every patient is asked—without becoming annoying.
How to get patients to write incredible reviews for your practice & double the number of patients they produce
I’ve got a free resource for you: “8 Crazy-Fast Ways to at Least Double the Number of Google Reviews Your Practice is Getting,” which explains how to use some simple, powerful strategies to establish positive buzz for your practice and literally rise to the top of the rankings for your chosen keywords or healthcare field.
Click below to download it now:
Learn how to get a link that will take you directly to the popup box where patients can leave a Google review … rather than just sending them to your Google business page and telling them to find the tiny, obscure link that says “write a review.”
In this interview, Scott explains how Patientsites new tools can help practice owners make sure their message can be found where potential patients are actually looking.
In this podcast, I discuss specific strategies that will create a steady stream of patient reviews and make sure those reviews will highlight the best features of your practice and help you stand out in the marketplace.