Does the mention of “social media marketing” make you want to crawl under your desk? Are you finding it difficult to get more Google reviews for your practice? Are you having trouble getting established as a high-end provider? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, I’m so excited to be able to share this week’s podcast with you! I had a chance to talk with Scott Waddell about a few powerful new tools from Patientsites that can make it easy for your practice to outshine the competition.
In this interview, Scott explains how these new tools can help practice owners make sure their message can be found where potential patients are actually looking. You’ll hear details on how these tools can simplify 3 different areas of clinic marketing—patient reviews that build credibility and put you on top of search results, a quarterly magazine that can take your brand to the next level, and content that allows you to build an audience on social media.
Best of all, Patientsites is offering my audience an exclusive deal on Socialarrow—its incredible new “done for you” tool that provides hundreds of social media posts for PT clinics and the ability to pre-schedule high-engagement posts for months to come. You can get a 14-day free trial here … use “Carter” as a coupon code and get half off your first month after the trial.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How the number of Google reviews for your clinic affects the two main sections within search rankings.
- Why a “shiny object” approach to marketing your practice can lead you to miss out on a lot of low-hanging fruit.
- The simple way to make sure your clinic begins to get more Google reviews.
- Why it’s a mistake to email your whole list asking for reviews.
- What a “net promoter score” is and how you can use it to identify good prospects for a review request.
- How a QR code can reduce friction for patients who want to post a Google review for your practice.
- An automated approach to integrating positive reviews with appropriate pages on your website that helps build your credibility with potential patients.
- The feature that allows you to easily produce a high-quality, customized quarterly magazine that can elevate your brand in the eyes of your target patient population.
- 3 types of content that are likely to attract an audience on social media.
- How Socialarrow makes it easy to generate consistent, quality posts that help you get traction with your target market on social media.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
WANT STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE TO START, GROW, OR TRANSITION YOUR OWN CASH-BASED PRACTICE?
>> Click Here to learn how to start, grow, or transition your own Cash-Based Practice <<