Back in episode 23 and episode 24, Scott Waddell, president of PatientSites.com, gave us tons of advice on how to turn our websites into patient-generating machines. Now, 3 years later, Scott is back to update us on what PatientSites (with tons of data across hundreds of clinic websites) has learned about optimizing your website, emails, social media marketing, and lead generation & nurture campaigns to convert the highest number of potential clients.
This time, Scott pays special attention to options for low-budget marketing, why data collection has removed the need for expensive custom ad campaigns, and how PTs can optimize their typical patient “sales funnel.” He also briefly covers the new tool PatientSites has created to do all the above for you at an incredibly low cost compared to using an agency or spending years creating it yourself. Scott and I run through all the details in the separate videos below.
This new tool is called LeadAutom8r and it allows users to purchase and customize my personal “New Patient On-Boarding and Nurture” campaign and various other lead generation campaigns I have designed over the years to grow my cash-practice. Each “content pack” is fully automated, from pre-designed, high-converting webpages and opt-in boxes, to pre-scheduled and personalized emails, AND ready-to-go Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- The most common lead generators used by physical therapists to engage potential customers
- The importance of offering calls-to-action for people at every stage of the sales funnel, whether they are ready to book an appointment or are only willing to consider a free phone consult.
- What squeeze pages are, how they work, and why businesses use them
- Why PatientSites prefers AZ testing to AB testing for small practices
- Scott’s advice for low-budget advertising and why he does not recommend hiring an agency
- Tons of quick tips on low-cost advertising for new practices
- What considerations you should make while allocating your marketing budget
- How collecting data from keyword and copy analysis allows PatientSites to offer low-cost advertising to their customers
- Why you should be examining your multiple response metrics and examples of typical percentages Scott sees on his client’s pages.
- An exclusive look at new features PatientSites is testing right now
- How to optimize your drip marketing campaigns to convert more patients
- Little-known mistakes you are making on your emails that are sending them straight to spam
- Free resources for DIY marketers using Google AdWords
- Why a high click-rate with certain keywords can actually be WASTING your advertising budget if you aren’t identifying negative keywords.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- PatientSites (mention Jarod Carter and you will get $200 off your setup fee or one month free if you choose the free setup option.)
- Google Keyword Planner – A tool to use if you sign up for google adwords
- SendForensics – a email deliverability tool with a limited free version. This is what PatientSites uses for its email checking.
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] Thanks Scott Waddell @patientsites for your awesome interview on the cutting edge of lead generation and marketing with @drjarodcarter ! https://bit.ly/2Hm6LHR #cashPT #bizPT