This is part 2 of my interview of Scott Waddell, president of PatientSites.com, where we dive into loads of tactics and best practices for using Social Media and Email Marketing to develop relationships and generate business for your private practice.
If you missed Part 1, get it here.
We’ve all heard that we should be using social media and email to market to past, current, and prospective patients. This is how you actually do so.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- A scenario in which you may NOT want to use social media to market your clinic.
- The three pillars of a solid social media marketing strategy
- What gets the most interaction and shares on social media
- Easy changes and tweaks that I will be making to my own social media marketing strategy
- How to pre-schedule much of your social media posts to save you lots of time
- Why email marketing is important and how it works
- The ideal components of a good email newsletter and how to skillfully incorporate them all
- How to use and not use “email open rates” to make decisions
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Hootsuite – for prescheduling posts, and posting to multiple social media platforms at once.
- Scott’s Impact article on Social Media Strategy – this is just a PDF version that doesn’t include the images but it’s still understandable and highly useful without the images
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have ALL the stuff we talked about continuously done for you at your clinic’s website, Facebook page, and email list?
PatientSites.com handles all of your website, social media, and email marketing to generate loads of new patients for your practice every month. Stop worrying about regular blogging and Facebook posts, and let them handle it.
If you try patientsites.com, tell them you found them here and you will get 20% off your set-up fee (up to a $200 value!), or one month free if you choose the free set-up option.
If you appreciate all this free info, share it with your colleagues by clicking one of the buttons below. Thanks!