I interview Scott Waddell, president of PatientSites.com, who has developed web programs for huge brands like Microsoft, Sprint, HSBC, and has over 12 years experience in helping businesses thrive online. He has helped hundreds of private practices generate patients via multiple online marketing methods, and he shares all the details of how we can do the same with our website, patient email list, and social media profiles in this two-part interview.
Part 1 runs about an hour and is filled from start to finish with an incredible amount of advice and tactics that you can utilize right away to create more business from your clinic’s website (The entire interview ran 1 ½ hours and includes Social Media and Email marketing, which will be coming your way in part 2).
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Optimal strategies and best practices for “content marketing” on your website
- The true value proposition for utilizing content marketing for your practice
- Specifics on ideal frequency, depth, and relevance for your blogging and your audience of prospective patients
- Skillful use of keywords to both “speak the patient’s language” and still improve your websites search engine rankings
- Other technical tactics and important information on URL, page title, meta-description, and meta-tags
- The best uses and types of “calls to action” for your website
- Why you should consider live chat for your website, and how to easily implement it
- The ways in which you can tweak your writing/website text, webpage addresses (url/”slug”), “page title,” “tags,” and “meta description” to improve Search Engine rankings
- What are the most effective ways to actually convert website traffic into paying customers
- Why the “phone number is king” and how to get more people calling your clinic for appointments
- Details of text size, color, and placement of phone numbers on the website for best conversion of traffic to customer
- After years of testing results (at patientsites.com), the average percentage of website traffic converted to customers via trackable phone numbers, live chat, and appointment request forms.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to learn the 8 non-negotiable keys to success in cash practice?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have ALL the stuff we talked about continuously done for you at your clinic’s website?
PatientSites.com handles all of your website, social media, and email marketing to generate loads of new patients for your practice every month.
If you try PatientSites.com, tell them you found them here and you will get 20% off your set-up fee (up to a $200 value!), or one month free if you choose the free set-up option.
If you appreciate all this free info, share it with your colleagues by clicking one of the buttons below. Thanks!