This is a followup interview with one of the most-popular guests I’ve had on the podcast, and she once again proves why in this episode. When I first interviewed Sarah King back in episode 50 of the Cash-Based Practice Podcast, I was extremely impressed by her knowledge of marketing tools and strategies considering how recently she had opened her cash-based practice. Now, 1.5 years later, I catch up with Sarah about some new additions to her marketing repertoire and why she is now looking to hire a second PT. Sarah has developed both an offline PT business and an online business serving people with Parkinson’s, and we discuss all the details of how she’s done it … including her strategies for how to build online communities, like her large Facebook Live audience of current and prospective clients.
More specifically, we discuss online communities and these cash-based practice topics:
- What factors Sarah considered before deciding to employ a second physical therapist
- How Sarah simplified her marketing and USP to attract her ideal patient
- The power of in-person networking with hard-to-reach physicians and community partners
- Utilizing Facebook Live to build online communities and consistent audiences
- How to use Facebook Live strategies such as live interviews and video series
- Resources Sarah and I use to automate our practices and online businesses
- The success of Sarah’s online Parkinson’s Program and how it affects her service-side advertising
- How to network more effectively by providing value to potential referral sources
- What Sarah has learned about finding good employees and what benefits to offer
- Resources, resources, resources, resources!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Sarah on Facebook for updates and FB Lives
- Invigorate PT and Wellness’ on YouTube
- Email Sarah King, DPT!
- Sarah’s Resource page just for my listeners!
Find her Parkinson’s Challenge, a Content Marketing guide, and discount for her e-book, “How to Start your Dream Practice on the Side: 12 Steps to Your Bare-Minimum Launch”
- My Cash-Based Practice Mastermind
- Our Website Designer Daniel Fava at CreateMyTherapistWebsite.Com
- The Capital Area Parkinson’s Society
- Rock Steady Boxing Group
- Answerthepublic.com to find blog/video topics
- SamCart for online sales
- A-Weber for email marketing
- LeadPages for WP lead generation
- FreshDesk for customer support
- Vidyard to record video
- Loom extension for desktop video recording
- The Neurocollaborative
- Follow the Neurocollaborative on Facebook
- Amy Porterfield’s Courses that Convert
- Julie Hershberg at Reactive PT (previous podcast episode!)
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] Thanks Sarah King @InvigoratePT4PD for all the online and in-person marketing tips on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast w/ @drjarodcarter ! Check it out for more on FB Live, networking w/ your niche, and running online businesses: http://bit.ly/2IpqEOe