I’m happy to finally publish the first Q&A episode that utilizes actual audio recordings of questions from you … my audience and colleagues.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- An exciting announcement about growth at Carter Physiotherapy
- Answers to the questions:
- Do you know of practices that are out-of-network with all private insurances but still in-network with Medicare? Does that model seem to work?
- When a patient has a Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C rather than Part B), are the rules the same as when the beneficiary has original Part B? Or can we see them on a private-pay basis like we can with Non-Medicare patients since they have signed their benefits over to a private insurer?
- I’m planning to start a cash practice soon but very fearful about making the leap. How did you overcome your fears when starting your practice and what three things would you most suggest to ensure my success?
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to learn the 8 non-negotiable keys to success in cash practice?