The Cash PT & Medicare Quick Start Guide ... and ...
The 5 Characteristics Common To All Successful Cash Practices
- Explains when you can and cannot accept cash-payment from a Medicare beneficiary based on your provider relationship with Medicare.
- All successful cash-based practices have the same 5 characteristics in common—learn them now.
- Why physical therapists cannot "Opt Out" of Medicare but how that does not eliminate all opportunites to provide cash-based treatment.
- Start to understand exactly what it takes to create a cash-based practice and how you can free yourself from insurance companies and create the practice of your dreams.
- How regulations on "maintenance care" have changed, and how medical necessity and the Therapy Cap fit into the private-pay model.
- You'll also receive my newsletter with loads of articles and videos that give you step-by-step guidance to cash-pay success.