In this episode, I give the juicy details of my life and business in 2014, the things I’m excited about in 2015, two different approaches to goal setting and achievement, the reason I was happier and more productive in 2014, and my personal challenge to you, my friends and colleagues.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Details of all the big things I did and worked on in 2014, including how my cash-based clinic did compared to previous years.
- Everything I’m excited about and planning to do in 2015.
- An update on the progress of my upcoming eBook Medicare and Cash-Based PT.
- The topic of the presentation I’m applying to give at the 2015 Private Practice Section annual conference.
- Two very different approaches to goal setting and achievement, and why I’m using the lesser-known approach.
- My challenge to you in 2015 in order to set your practice up for success for many years to come.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- The new business I launched with my brother: www.winnerinaweek.com
- The Five Characteristics Common to All Cash-Based Practices – click here and get these articles for FREE
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Did you enjoy all the info at this website/podcast in 2014? Return the favor by leaving a comment below …
Help us all brainstorm by sharing a business development task you’ll be doing (or suggest others try) in 2015. It can be anything, even small things, that will lead to new business for your practice in 2015 and beyond. If you’re feeling brave and want to make yourself publicly accountable, list a specific goal you have for 2015.