This podcast episode is an interview with Ben Gold PT of Home Physical Therapy New York City. He has been working full time in his cash-based practice for over 3 years now and he has 3 independent contractor Physical Therapists currently working for him. All patients are treated in the comfort and convenience of their own home or office throughout New York City. He has done extremely well at carving a niche for his practice and quickly filling his patient schedule.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How Ben has carved a niche in providing home-based PT and is able to charge $260-$300 per treatment session.
- Ben’s philosophy and tactics for finding and hiring good contractors/employees.
- How he has developed Physician referral sources even though he is 100% out-of-network.
- The right way to call to set up meetings with a potential new referral source.
- How he is planning to move back to Australia but keep his business running in New York.
- The big lessons and advice he has received from his highly successful patients
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ben’s Practice Website: Home Physical Therapy NYC
- Ben’s first guest post at this website: How It’s Done Down Under
- The Cash-Based Practice Podcast – homepage (if you’d like to leave a review)
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] Thank you @HPTNYC (Ben Gold) for being an awesome guest on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast w/ @DrJarodCarter
Have questions for Ben or Jarod? Leave them in the comments below.