Both before and after June 2012, when the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act (aka: Obamacare), I have received numerous questions surrounding this topic. This episode is all about my thoughts and predictions regarding Obamacare and its likely effect on out-of-network clinics and the cash-based business model as a whole.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Why I may sound a little winded in this episode’s recording.
- How you can win a free 30-minute phone consultation with me (see below).
- Three key characteristics and actions that led to my entry into, and positive experiences with, the private-pay business model.
- Why I do not believe I will lose any cash-pay patients as Obamacare is implemented and the majority of the population obtains health insurance.
- Why I am not worried about the Affordable Care Act having a significant effect on my practice and my ability to treat patients in the way I feel is best.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to learn the 8 non-negotiable keys to success in cash practice?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] The effect that Obamacare will have on Cash-Based Practices – @DrJarodCarter
Leave a comment below for a chance to Win a Free 30-minute phone consultation with Jarod. Answer the following question:
How do You think the Affordable Care Act will affect Cash Based Practices?
(Winner will be chosen randomly one month after the publication of this episode.)