Just a couple years out of physical therapy school, classmates Austin Woods PT, DPT, and Paul Killoren PT, DPT, CSCS partnered up to start a cash-based private practice. In this interview they discuss what led them into this business model, how they structured the partnership, and how they very quickly filled their schedules with self-pay patients.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What made them decide to go cash-pay and why they felt it was a viable business model for them
- The logistics and structure of their business partnership
- How they marketed their services and built strong referral relationships
- Partnerships they’ve made in the lucrative Golf niche
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Cash-Based Practice Podcast – homepage (if you’d like to leave a review)
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] Thank you @DoctorsofPT for being awesome guests on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast w/ @DrJarodCarter