Are financial pressures making it harder to get potential patients to say ‘yes’ to treatment? In recent months, this has become a growing concern for many cash-practice owners. And that’s why this week’s podcast explains some approaches that can help ensure a positive cash flow even during a recession.
In this episode, you’ll learn about tactics that will keep your practice going strong in an increasingly price-sensitive marketplace. I share several strategies that help create stable revenue, convert more leads, and get additional business from your existing patients.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these topics related to keeping your practice profitable through a recession:
- Creating a source of recurring revenue that also gives you an opportunity to earn a prospective patient’s trust—so they’ll be willing to invest more in treatment.
- How to use a micro offer to dramatically increase your conversion rate.
- Why adding a high-priced platinum offer can be a surprisingly effective strategy during a recession.
- Simple tips that make it far easier to sell expensive packages.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Masterclass: How to Recession-Proof Your Practice in 2 Hours
- How to sell more cash-pay physical therapy packages & the #1 mistake to avoid (includes the treatment package calculator)