In this highlights episode, I explain how you can target a niche to make your practice stand out from the competition. While it may seem counterintuitive to focus on a smaller market, the highly personalized messaging you can create for a niche makes your offer resonate far more than a generic “we fix everything” message ever could. This approach has been a real game changer for many practice owners.
I share specific strategies for choosing your niche and reaching out in ways that will help you gain a warm reception. And I explain a trick for how to multiply the ROI you’ll see from your outreach efforts.
More specifically, I discuss these strategies to target a niche:
- The one thing a private practice must offer to achieve success with the cash-based business model.
- Specific ideas for marketing to several niches, with specific strategies for how to get your private practice’s “foot in the door” with a target market.
- How you can use presentations to gain access to your target niche and make those presentations continue to create patients for your practice long after the event.
- The approach I’ve used with personal trainers that has brought in thousands of dollars of business and many referrals for my practice.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- My presentation for personal trainers that is still bringing in business