Lead generation comes in many forms and the “Lead Magnet” on our website is one that has received a great deal of attention in recent years … and unfortunately has become a huge waste of time and money for many practice owners.
Like with many things in business, there are a lot of factors and tactics involved in creating and promoting a lead magnet that actually produces business for your practice. And if you don’t execute on these things correctly, you’ll waste a ton of time and money. (Make sure to check out the PS below for a completely done-for-you option)
In this podcast, I explain exactly how to create a polished lead magnet you can use to attract the people who are most likely to become paying patients. You’ll hear how to choose a topic, decide which type of lead magnet will work best, write an irresistible title, and avoid common mistakes that can lead to poor results.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to creating highly effective lead magnets:
- Why lead generation and nurture campaigns can be such an effective way to begin a relationship with highly interested potential patients.
- The key features that make a successful lead magnet.
- How to strategically choose a target for your lead magnet that will give you a worthwhile return on the investment.
- How to select a topic that will appeal to the right audience without undermining the perceived value of your paid services.
- How to write a truly click-worthy title that is irresistible to your target audience.
- The easy way to create professional, enticing promotional graphics without breaking the bank.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Cash-Based Practice Mastermind Group
- The Cash-Based Practice Freedom e-Course
- Lead Autom8r – PatientSites
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?
PS. If you want to implement lead generation to create more patients from your website visitors, and have it all done for you and done right, check out Lead Autom8er by Patient Sites. It’s literally turnkey, done-for-you, with proven landing pages, lead magnets, and follow-up emails (you can even subscribe to and use the lead magnets and emails I wrote for my clinic). Check it out here.