When I produce my videos and podcasts, I always try to answer the questions I hear the most in my mastermind or during conferences. A few weeks ago, I did something a little different and asked for cash practice questions straight from my followers via a FB Live Q&A session. The Q&A was a success and had such a variety of questions that I decided to share it as a podcast for those who missed the live event.
In this episode, I answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite way to document patient notes?
- Is a signed Medicare beneficiary payment agreement enough to protect yourself legally when providing PT on a cash-pay basis?
- What is the most effective way to reach people via social media?
- Do you offer superbills to patients with TriCare?
- When did you create your FB and Twitter pages and why?
- Can you type your patient notes on a computer without violating HIPAA?
- How do you get PT referrals for patients who don’t already have one?
- What are your strategies for framing the referral requirement to potential patients?
- How important is SEO for a cash-based practice?
- What are your favorite marketing strategies?
- Do you keep separate personal and business profiles for FB and Instagram?
- How long did you research and prepare before opening your cash-based practice?
- Do you provide a discount to patients with financial hardships and, if so, how do you regulate it?
- Can you give an example of a great elevator pitch for a cash practice PT?
- Would you rather have lots of patients paying a lower price or fewer patients paying a higher price?
- When should you hire a second physical therapist?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- “Medicare and Cash-Pay Physical Therapy” E-book by Jarod Carter
- The Cash-Based Practice Mastermind Group
- Video Blog – Content Marketing: You’re Wasting Your Time If You Choose the Wrong Topics
- Video Blog – 4 Ways to get PT Scripts for Direct Access Patients in a Non-Direct Access State
- Google Apps as EMR by Erson Religioso and Aaron Lebauer
- Gwen Simons
Never miss a FB Live:
Make sure to turn on notifications to let you know when we’re LIVE. Here’s how:
- “Like” the DrJarodCarter.com – Complete Guide to Cash-Based Physical Therapy page.
- Hover over “Following” near the top of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Make sure under Notifications, make sure “On (Posts)” is selected. If it doesn’t, click on the pencil to the right of Notifications. This will bring up a menu. Under “Live Videos” select “All Live Posts”.