Those of you who have been following me for a while will understand that when the pandemic hit, my practice had to go all-in on telehealth. I could not take a risk of my kids getting COVID-19… it would be a worst-case scenario. While I had been working on an online workshop framework for over 10 years, the pandemic forced me to perfect it quickly in order to keep my children and business safe from COVID-19.
The result is my Online Patient Attraction System, which was the focus of my recent interview for an episode of The Clinical Marketer Podcast. Host Jordan Mather and I talked about all the techniques I used to keep my Austin-area physical therapy practice going throughout the pandemic. We dug into specific details on how you can use online workshops to quickly bring in tons of new business for your practice—and that includes both telehealth business and in-person patients for your clinic.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- My backstory and how I got started teaching others how to succeed with the cash-based business model.
- Why having the option to offer telehealth visits will help you “disaster-proof” your business.
- The approaches that worked best to convert existing patients to a telehealth model.
- Followup methods that can help keep your clinic schedule full.
- How things have evolved in my own practice as the crisis has unfolded.
- The methods we used to successfully convert patients back to in-person visits once the clinic reopened.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of exactly how you can attract and retain new patients with webinars.
- My pandemic predictions and ideas for what practice owners can do to prepare.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- My Cash-Based Practice eBook
- Online Patient Attraction System
- Cash-Practice Mastermind
- Telehealth Quick Start Guide