In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Ann’s choice of office space has helped produce cash-based referrals
- The type of writing and blogging Ann has done to generate new business and how she has developed relationships with publications
- How Ann has been successful in developing physician referral relationships, even with physicians who own their own PT clinic!
- The topic of distance consulting and “tele-health” services. The rules and regulations for physical therapists at this point.
- Cash-based Wellness services for Medicare Beneficiaries and the “gray areas” surrounding this topic.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ann’s article on Incorporating Wellness Services into your Practice
- Ann’s Webinar: Thinking Outside the Box – Creating Your Cash Based Practice — Make sure to enter “CARTER” as a discount code in the checkout process and get a $10 discount!
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
I am in the process of gaining further clarity on the definitions, rules and legalities surrounding “Wellness” vs “Skilled Physical Therapy” for Medicare Beneficiaries and will of course publish what I find here, as soon as I am confident in all the answers I’ve been given.
Let us know if you enjoyed the show:
[Click to Tweet] Thank you @PranaPT for being an awesome guest on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast w/ @DrJarodCarter