In this interview, Tony describes how he built a 100% mobile neuro cash-based practice from scratch, walking us through his journey and how he specifically got started with home-based physical therapy. He shares specifics on his main referral sources, the best marketing strategies for his practice, running a mobile practice, and working with independent contractors. He also describes key tactics to utilize in conversations with prospective patients to maximize conversions into paying customers.More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How he started a remote / home-based cash practice and how you can do the same.
- How he grew his practice from solo-practitioner to hiring independent contractors to see his overflow of patients.
- The funny story about how not having a fax machine led to unexpected referral sources
- The clever ways he has worked with physiatrists that have led to a steady stream of patients for his mobile neuro cash practice.
- How to legally cover your business and avoid common pitfalls when hiring independent contractors.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?