In this interview, Tony Noto describes how he built a 100% mobile neuro cash-based practice from scratch, walking us through his journey and how he specifically got started with home-based physical therapy. He shares details on his main referral sources, the best marketing strategies for his practice, running a mobile practice, and working with independent contractors. He also describes key tactics to utilize in conversations with prospective patients to maximize your conversions into paying customers.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How he started a remote / home-based cash practice and how you can do the same.
- How he grew his practice from solo-practitioner to hiring independent contractors to see his overflow of patients.
- The funny story about how not having a fax machine led to unexpected referral sources
- The clever ways he has worked with physiatrists that have led to a steady stream of patients for his mobile neuro cash practice.
- How to legally cover your business and avoid common pitfalls when hiring independent contractors.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?