Do you struggle to turn workshop attendees into paying customers? There’s little more disappointing than having put a huge effort into creating highly valuable content and then walking away with no business. Not to worry, there are some simple workshop strategies you can use to make your offer irresistible and keep your practice in front of participants long after you’ve finished presenting.
In this episode, I explain how to ensure your next workshop gives you the greatest number of participants who will then choose to become patients. You’ll hear my favorite workshop strategies for gathering contact info and finding relevant opportunities to get in touch. And you’ll learn the secrets that urge attendees to act immediately on your offer.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these topics related to workshop strategies:
- Which information to require from your audience so you can follow up effectively after the workshop.
- Some of the specific workshop strategies that help ensure people show up for the event and have a chance to view any information you provide afterward.
- How to persuade attendees to provide their contact info so you’ll be able to easily get in touch later on.
- How to leverage scarcity and urgency tactics to motivate participants to grab your offer quickly.
- Ideas for follow-up touchpoints that will make sure your practice is still top of mind when attendees are likely to need your services.
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?