Did last years’ explosion in telemedicine get you curious about how you might leverage video to reach potential patients? While the idea of creating marketing videos may sound daunting, when done well, this can be among the most-efficient methods for quickly establishing your credibility with people who are actively seeking the kind of help you can provide.
In this episode, I describe some tactics and pro tips that take the stress out of producing engaging videos that bring in new patients to your practice. You’ll hear how to structure the content to improve conversions, which metrics to analyze so you can build on your successes, and how to get more views from your target market.
For more on how you can leverage videos and other content to establish your practice as THE authority in your niche, check out this week’s Masterclass: 3 Simple and Powerful Strategies that Immediately Build Expert Status and Attract High-Quality Patients
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics on how to use marketing videos to find cash-pay patients:
- How long your marketing videos should be in order to optimize the odds of conversion.
- What statistics will allow you to gauge the effectiveness of each video so you can improve your results over time.
- How to position your call to action so you increase the likelihood that your offer will grab their interest and encourage signups.
- Ideas for the sort of content and calls to action that work well on different platforms.
- Language for delivering your offer in an engaging way that encourages viewers to reach out to learn more.
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?