In this episode, we delve into the world of Facebook marketing for a cash-based practice. The discussion centers around the real-world results from my Austin-based PT clinic and those of some members of my Mastermind Gold group, as we brainstorm on how to enhance the effectiveness and reach of their social media marketing efforts. You’ll learn specific techniques for efficiently generating content that gets the attention of the right people—and tips for making sure it ends up being seen.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss Facebook marketing for a cash-based practice:
- The reason your Facebook conversion metrics may not accurately reflect all the sales that actually result from your ads and other ways you can estimate your impact.
- Why you’ll get better results if you focus your marketing efforts and then build in other channels over time instead of trying to tackle everything at once.
- How to choose a custom URL and enhance your ranking in the search results on Facebook.
- The types of content that are suitable to post on a personal page vs. a business page and the benefits associated with sharing business posts with your personal audience.
- How Facebook assesses the quality of your posts in order to decide if it should be shared more or less frequently—which means your “reach” changes over time.
- Where to find content ideas for posts that will get traction with your target audience and how to manage the posting process efficiently.
- What to look for in a social media scheduling application to make your task as quick and easy as possible.
- The importance of using feedback to determine which types of content will play best with your target audience.
- The surprising psychology that means consistent posting on various platforms can lead to greater credibility.
- Examples of the types of non-medical content that can attract your target and encourage engagement far better than purely business posts.