Don’t reinvent the wheel every time you want to create a touchpoint with your audience! There are some simple strategies for repurposing your articles, resources, and videos that will allow you to build more credibility with potential patients without wasting a lot of your time.
In this week’s podcast, I walk you through how you can get more bang for your buck on all your content marketing efforts. You’ll learn creative ways to take a single piece of content and turn it into a variety of highly effective marketing touchpoints. These approaches help you get your message out more efficiently and more often, so those who need your services can discover how you can help them.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to repurposing your content marketing:
- How to structure blog or video content so you’ll create multiple opportunities for connecting with your target audience.
- A super-easy approach for generating more patients from every in-person or online presentation.
- Where to post all that great content so your potential patients will be able to find it.
- How to get a virtual assistant set up to take a lot of content marketing tasks off your plate.
- A quick method for automatically generating blog text from videos.
- How to create a content “loop” by repurposing blog text in social media posts that drive traffic right back to your blog.
- How to decide which social media posts are worth promoting as paid ads.
- Tips for selecting the best audience so you’ll enjoy a bigger return on your social media advertising investments.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?