Not long after I interviewed Aaron Lebauer for my podcast, he interviewed me for his website, and I have to say that I think this is one of the best interviews I’ve been involved with. Why? Because Aaron was very skillful in his questioning and had me talking about things I rarely talk/write about, and in much more detail than usual. I absolutely encourage you to visit his site but wanted to post the video here as well to make sure all those who aren’t currently following him can see it and hopefully add Aaron to your watch list (all the links we mention in this interview can be found there at: http://lebauerconsulting.com/interview-with-cash-based-physical-therapist-author-dr-jarod-carter/)
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- I talk about my year as a private PT, traveling with a very successful couple, and the business lessons I learned from them.
- How I make a cash-practice work with very few direct physician referrals in a state without Direct Access.
- My best advice for having the most impact and success at networking events.
- Why I have a blog and podcast about the cash-based business model.
- The trends that are making the cash-based business model more and more viable over time.
- The 15-second elevator pitch I use to describe my PT Practice to prospective patients/referral sources
- And much much more.
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
If you have any follow up questions based on this interview, please post them in the comments section below.