Over four years ago, Dr. Carlos Berio was the SEVENTH guest on the Cash-Based Practice Podcast. It is hard to believe how much has changed in the time between episodes. I start off this episode with two major life updates. The first is an update on my twins’ health and the second is an announcement about registration for my upcoming Cash-Based Practice Freedom e-course.
During the interview, I catch up with Carlos about hiring employees for a cash-based practice, what kind of physical therapy and training services SPARK Physiotherapy is offering, and how he has continued to grow his practice with ZERO paid marketing! You’ll really get a feel for how connecting with patients drives his cash practice, brings in clients, and creates marketing opportunities. Stick around for the end when Carlos, a fellow #twindad, tells me about all the exciting things I should expect while raising twins!
More specifically, we discuss:
- What traits Carlos looks for in hiring employees for cash-practices vs insurance-based ones
- Why salaried staff at Spark Physiotherapy are still motivated to fill gaps in their schedules
- Services offered at Spark Physiotherapy, from PT, to personal training, to “PT Lite”
- How Carlos grew his practice…without spending a dime on marketing
- Lessons learned from organizing a physical health festival
- Using current clients’ connections to arrange high-converting presentations and events
- What Jarod should expect when raising twins!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?