Have you got a great lead magnet but not sure how to get it in the right hands? Looking for ways to get new patients through the door quickly? Want to make sure you actually get business from participating in the next in-person event? If you’ve said ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you’ll want to take a few minutes to listen to this week’s podcast where I discuss some easy lead magnet ideas that can help you build your audience and attract more cash-pay patients to your practice.
In this episode, I explain some high-conversion tactics that can help you connect with and get your message in front of your target audience. You’ll hear my favorite lead magnet ideas to drive traffic to the opt-in page and pro tips for improving the impact of your promotional content.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these lead magnet ideas:
- Why recycling organic social media posts about your lead magnet can improve conversions without annoying your followers.
- What can tell you which of your lead magnet ideas is attention-getting enough to boost or turn into an ad.
- How to use metrics to calculate how much money to invest promoting your lead magnet to different audiences.
- How to leverage scarcity and urgency tactics to increase the number of people who will respond to your call to action.
- A simple trick for in-person events that removes friction for visitors who would like to receive your lead magnet.