In this podcast, Jarod explains precisely how to get started with social media marketing for your physical therapy practice. He shares strategy, platform recommendations, content ideas, technical details, and some of the tools that can help you manage your posts more easily. It’s a concise tutorial that demystifies the subject for those who haven’t yet made the leap into social media marketing, and it provides some great ideas for those who already have.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Which platforms will generate the most tangible results for your practice with the smallest investment of time and money.
- Why it’s wise to first build an audience on Facebook before you invest in paid advertising.
- Which sorts of posts are preferred by the Facebook algorithm so that content will be seen by more people.
- Why it’s important to track what your audience responds to so you’ll be able to keep them engaged long term.
- The types of content you can include that will attract your target far better than post after post on physical therapy.
- Why using humor in your posts can help you build an audience more quickly.
- How you can work in some direct lead-generation posts in a way that won’t alienate your audience.
- Why it’s important to have a specific plan when you begin your social media campaigns so you’ll be able to determine what works, what doesn’t, and where to apply your efforts in the future to get the biggest return on your investment.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?