Looking for a fast, easy way to attract more highly interested cash-pay patients to your door? Then this week’s podcast on word-of-mouth marketing (WOM) techniques is for you. By learning how to properly leverage WOM, you will be able to efficiently reach many more potential customers in a way that establishes your credibility and value right from the start, and gets prospective patients to pick up the phone and call your clinic.
If maximizing your word of mouth referrals is something you want to take full advantage of, you absolutely shouldn’t miss my full Masterclass on the subject:
In this episode, I explain some simple WOM strategies that can quickly bring in more business with little effort or expense. You’ll hear exactly what to do to get the word out both online and in-person, including some powerful networking techniques to reach more of the people who need your help. Best of all, some of the most-effective tactics will only cost you a few minor adjustments in your approach to patient communication!
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to WOM marketing:
- The most-effective but often-overlooked source of additional business for any cash-based practice.
- How to leverage the incredible power of Google reviews to establish the high value of your services with interested potential customers.
- An easy way to target your ideal audience with inexpensive Facebook ad posts.
- Simple WOM techniques that encourage your customers and business associates to refer family and friends who might benefit from your services.
- How to skillfully gain access to the network contacts of your customers, personal contacts, and business associates so you can get your foot in the door with a new audience of potential patients.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?