Tired of playing phone tag with prospects? Are you sometimes ghosted by website leads? If so, this podcast may be just what the doctor ordered to help you learn precisely how to get in touch with the leads who have expressed an interest in your practice.
In this episode, I explain the simple followup techniques that can help you get in touch with all those interested leads who found you through your marketing efforts. You’ll hear exactly what to do, when to do it, and which media to use in what ways to make sure no one slips through the net who is genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these strategies to get in touch with leads:
- The easy way to dramatically improve your odds of actually speaking with someone who filled out a contact form or responded to an ad.
- What to do if you wind up in voicemail to instantly create another opportunity to reach out.
- The strict rules you must adhere to when communicating via text to avoid violating HIPPA laws.
- A strategy for followup that can keep you top of mind with even those who are completely unresponsive.
- How to use email to allow leads to schedule a followup call when you will both be available.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?