Do you cringe, at least internally, when you tell prospective patients your rates? Well, I’ve got some bad news … If that’s how you feel about cost conversations, your prospective client feels it too (whether consciously or subconsciously). And this will affect their decision to work with your practice
But the good news is that just like any habit, this can be changed. And in this week’s podcast, I explain exactly how you can get rid of that awful, business-blocking feeling and replace it with complete confidence about what you charge for your services (and stop undervaluing and undercharging as well!)
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss how to get comfortable with cost conversations:
- A simple trick to shift your perspective by reframing the value of your services.
- Specific techniques that will help you change your habitual thinking patterns related to your fees.
- How to upgrade your services’ value in your own mind so you’ll be prepared to face any cost-related pushback from clients.
- The “homework” assignment that will help you to anchor your new mindset in practical experience.
- How long it should take before that nervous feeling about cost conversations starts to melt away.
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?