Jessica Campos is a brand-building consultant who has cracked the code on leveraging online communities to advertise your business. Her proven strategies for building a network of potential customers who trust you and your brand can lead directly to increased revenue for your practice.
In this podcast, you’ll hear techniques for creating vibrant communities and how that can increase the impact of your advertising spend on Facebook. By applying her unique approach, you can build your own online communities so you’ll have a ready, highly engaged audience who will be excited to hear from you and to spread your messages organically.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How Jessica’s career pivots led her to become an expert in brand building.
- The most important component that allows any business to truly harness the power of word of mouth marketing.
- Why you need different plans for marketing to your audiences if you want to foster a strong connection.
- How you can mine communities to acquire the information that enables you to create highly targeted ads.
- The reason community-driven advertising in Facebook groups is dramatically more effective at creating organic interest in your message.
- The simple 3-step approach to online advertising that drives conversions.
- How you can protect patient privacy while building vibrant online communities.
- How to craft a Facebook ad that has a broader reach for less investment.
- Tips for the types of content that attract engagement within an online community audience.
- The technical reasons it’s important to bring every Facebook lead to your website.
- Some of the approaches that have helped Jessica’s clients succeed during this difficult year.