In this episode, I do a deep dive on how to approach social media marketing for a cash-based physical therapy practice. You’ll learn about constructing compelling ads and targeting them to your ideal customers. And I’ll walk you through how you can determine exactly which ads are effective in bringing enough cash-pay business into your practice.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to social media marketing for a cash-based practice:
- Strategies for generating organic engagement with your cash-based practice that will give your marketing posts more traction.
- Why boosting posts on Facebook is probably necessary if you want a good volume of views for your marketing messages.
- Using lead magnets to track which of your marketing efforts are generating the best return on your investment.
- How to construct messages that will trigger your target to respond to your call to action.
- Choosing images that will support your message and contribute to a positive impression of your practice.
- How to calculate an accurate return on investment for your marketing campaigns so you’ll know how well they are performing.
- Why you should budget properly to make sure you have enough time to truly understand if a campaign is working.
- Targeting paid Facebook ads to be sure your ads will reach your ideal audience and how to craft the ads so they’ll appeal to that audience.