Frustrated that your Facebook ads are flooding your practice with leads that never convert? Trust me, you’re not alone! Once you have developed a successful ad campaign, the next hurdle is in separating the wheat from the chaff. So this week I’m discussing how to optimize Facebook leads follow-up so you can cost-effectively screen out those who will never convert while nurturing those who will.
In this podcast, I explain some strategies for handling the sometimes overwhelming volume of leads that come in from Facebook ads in a way that helps you hold onto those that are actually a good fit for your practice. You’ll hear how you can efficiently organize, screen, and offload lead follow-up tasks in a way that increases the number who become regular, cash-pay patients.
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these topics related to Facebook leads:
- Tips for streamlining how you deal with the leads that come in from your ads, so you can keep the volume of uncommitted prospects from becoming a real drain on your productivity.
- What I consider a good conversion rate for Facebook leads.
- Tactics for organized follow-up and automation that can optimize conversions without creating a huge burden on your practice.
- A simple trick that gets more leads to pick up the phone when you call them.
- How to equip an admin to competently handle your initial lead calls.
- A high-converting “script” for your lead calls.
- How to help get new patients transitioned from a promotional rate to your regular rates.
- Why targeting your ad campaign based only on income levels can mean you miss out on a lot of opportunities.