In this episode, I discuss strategies to inexpensively market your cash-based practice using an emailed newsletter. You’ll hear how to decide what sort of messages your target audience will want to read, how to structure the content and produce it easily, and how to make sure your messages actually get received and read.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- How to set up a process that will allow you to seamlessly hand off newsletter production to a support person.
- Choosing content that will attract your target audience.
- The key features that make recipients want to open and read your messages.
- The structure I use for the monthly newsletters I’ve been sending from my own Austin-based physical therapy practice that has been working well to promote the clinic.
- How to position a call to action in a way that offers a benefit to the reader.
- Some of the common newsletter traits that tend to reduce delivery rates.
- The disappointing tradeoffs you must weigh when determining the length of your links.
- A marketing tactic that can hold your recipient’s attention until the end of your message or improve open rates on the next message.
- Why audience engagement rates are much more important than your total list size.
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
>> Click Here to learn how to start your own Cash-Based Practice <<