Ever wonder how you can add cash-based services to your private practice but don’t really want to drop insurance contracts? This episode is for you. Actually, this episode will be useful to any type of practice out there interested in a realm of cash-based services that relatively few practices have explored. Today, I interview Al Moreau, PT who is partner in Moreau Physical Therapy, a large private practice with multiple locations in Louisiana. Though most of their outpatient PT is provided on an insurance-basis, they generate significant cash-based revenue via providing industrial PT, wellness, injury prevention, ergonomics, and other services to a wide variety of industries, companies, municipalities, hospital systems, etc.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How he added to the traditional Industrial PT offerings to make his services more valuable and easier to sell.
- The variety of services they offer to their cash-pay clientele and how those services infuse their brand into the entire community.
- What types of clientele they seek out and why their model works in both rural and metropolitan areas.
- The best two ways he has been able to “get his foot in the door” with prospective companies/clients
- The astounding financial statistics he uses to present the value and need for his practice’s services, and where you can find those statistics to use yourself.
- How he prices the various services.
- What types of equipment you will need if doing this type of work.
- The laws you need to be familiar with to protect yourself as well as your clients.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
Click Here to Check Out Paul Gough’s new course on Cash Practice SYSTEMS. I’m taking it myself and pumped to learn all the systems and processes that fuel his 4-clinic cash practice.