More specifically, I answer these cash-based practice questions:
- Do you offer treatment packages? If so, how much do you discount the packages?
- Do you list your cash rates publicly (on your website, etc)? Why or why not?
- How detailed does your documentation need to be if you are not billing insurance/Medicare?
- If you’re not billing any insurance, do you still have to get an NPI number? Do you include your NPI number of the invoices/receipts you provide to you patients?
- How do you communicate with the public about the value that we offer as cash-based PT practices vs the ‘money-mill’ approach that is so common and being passed off as PT.
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
- Blog post at my Clinical Website: “Why Don’t You Take Insurance?”
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?
Again, if you’ve found these podcasts useful do me the favor of leaving an honest review of the show at iTunes…
- Click this link: The Cash-Based Practice Podcast homepage
- Then click the blue button that says “View in iTunes.” iTunes will open and you’ll be able to write a review in the “Ratings and Reviews” section.