Is your practice website little more than a digital business card? If so, you’ll want to listen to this week’s podcast… because that boring practice website is leaving a lot of money on the table in the form of potential patients who actually found you but then clicked off into the ether seconds later!
In this episode, I walk you through the specific elements that will transform that website business card into a high-converting lead generator for your practice. You’ll hear exactly what content to include and why it works to improve conversions—plus ideas for how you can start building credibility with potential patients who are not quite ready to talk with you on the first visit to your site.
This podcast goes through a few key strategies on this topic, but if you want all the details of how to optimize the conversion power of your practice website… check out our Masterclass: How to Make Your Website a Patient-Producing Machine
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to your cash-based practice website:
- Why creating a high-converting website offers one of the best returns on investment for a cash-based practice.
- What elements to include on your Home page in order to make sure visitors immediately understand what you do, how to reach you, and are invited to join your mail list.
- How to create an About page that gets potential patients excited about what you and your staff have to offer.
- Simple tactics that generate leads and make it easier for patients to contact you.
- How to select compelling content and leverage social proof to build credibility with site visitors.
- The common website mistake that leads a practice to miss out on connecting with tons of the potential patients that visit.
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?