When it comes to marketing a cash-based practice, there’s simply nothing that can replace offline marketing strategies—that is, good old-fashioned, face-to-face relationship building. When done well, these approaches can help you efficiently connect with lots of prospective patients who will value what you have to offer and get them on your schedule.
In this podcast, I explain how to make the most of your presentations, workshops, and other in-person events. You’ll hear my top three tips for dramatically increasing the number of new patients sign ups from an event and improving their show rates afterward.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to offline marketing:
- Why offline marketing strategies are especially important to establishing positive cash flow for a new practice.
- How to leverage informational resources, giveaways, and special service offers to entice attendees to sign up or give you their contact information.
- How to pre frame the discussion to make sure people understand the high value of your full service offerings.
- Techniques for capturing attendee information at the event that will improve your conversion rates and allow you to follow up later on.
- The easy way to make sure you don’t miss the chance to sign up all your interested prospects during busy periods.
- An automated tool for effortlessly distributing lead magnets to prospective patients.
- How to use an in-person presentation to create lots of different marketing pieces and develop an evergreen source of revenue.