This episode is perfect for anyone interested in learning how to better manage patient price objections. You’ll hear how to sell treatment packages, how to skillfully use (and not overuse) discounts to increase conversions, and what to do when a prospective patient says they need to speak with their spouse before moving forward.
And for more on the topic of pricing, raising rates, and increasing profits 10-50% overnight, you’ll definitely want to check out my Masterclass that teaches you how to keep your schedule packed with patients who really value the amazing results you provide and are happy to pay top dollar.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to overcoming price objections:
- How to introduce discounted multi-visit packages in a way that focuses patients on the additional value and savings they’ll receive instead of the large initial investment.
- A tactic for helping price-sensitive patients who came in on discounted offers to adjust to your full rates.
- How you can use a money-back guarantee to defeat price objections and get an opportunity to show patients that you are worth the cost.
- The best way to avoid having new patients drop off the schedule as a result of price objections from their spouse.
- How to anchor the investment in the quality-of-life-improvements the patient truly wants so they are less likely to get hung up on price.