Are you missing opportunities to turn your patients into raving fans? Since human beings are wired to notice defects and problems, it takes more than just competent care in a decent office to truly impress. Fortunately, with a little thought, most practices can discover some fairly easy changes that will make a big impact on the overall patient experience you can deliver.
In this episode, I walk you through some of the critical—but often overlooked—features that can help set a cash-based practice apart from the competition. You’ll hear tips for simple changes you can introduce that will make a real difference to how your customers and prospects feel about coming to see you, so they’ll be more likely to complete their full plan of care, refer their family and friends, and return in the future.
This “highlight” is taken from Q&A calls with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to improving the patient experience:
- How to determine which specific elements of the patient experience have the greatest value for your target niche.
- Ideas for simple schedule adjustments that can give you a substantial competitive edge.
- Tips to streamline your intake paperwork in order to optimize patient care while reducing the burden on their time.
- How to create an environment that is consistently pleasant for your customers.
- “Wow”-level factors that can distinguish your practice and drive demand among your ideal patient population.
- How to keep your patients aware of the tremendous value they’re receiving so they will stick with the treatment plan and happily refer friends and family.
- Compassionate followup tactics that help keep patients on-track post discharge and keep your practice top-of-mind if they should need additional support.
Want step-by-step guidance to create and optimize your own Cash-Based Practice?