In this episode, I dig into the specific strategies and marketing tactics that have led some practices—like my own physical therapy practice in Austin—to not only survive the pandemic, but actually thrive. You’ll hear exactly what has worked to keep my own cash-based practice going strong throughout 2020 and my marketing plans for the coming months.
You’ll also hear about our Labor Day flash sale, where you can save 20% on all my courses, ebooks, and coaching programs. To take advantage, just visit my website and during checkout, click “have a promo code”, enter“FREEDOM” and click “apply”.(Sale ends Monday at midnight.)
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Why I’m especially grateful to be an entrepreneur this year.
- The key strategies that led to genuine success with telehealth, both in the short and long term.
- Which marketing tactics have worked best to attract new patients.
- How I navigated some unexpected hiring issues.
- How we quickly refilled the schedule with in-person patients and what we did to significantly reduce the drop-off rate.
- My marketing plans to keep the pipeline full of new patients and carry the momentum forward into 2021.
- The mindset that can help you find opportunities in the midst of an economic crisis.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?