If you’ve struggled to find a great administrator for your practice, worry that they lose you money on the phone cause they “can’t sell as well as the practice owner,” OR you’ve hesitated to hire admin help cause you don’t have 40 hours a week of work to give them, then this episode is a must listen …
In this podcast, you’ll learn how to find a great fit for your front desk (or virtual front desk), so you can finally free up your time without paying someone for 40 hours/week, and build the practice of your dreams.
Are you too busy right now to even imagine taking the time to find, hire, and train them?? I cover exactly how to deal with that as well, and never have to deal with it again because you’ve skillfully had your staff create the SOP’s to help with all future onboarding.
And finally you’ll learn the Biggest mistake that practice owners make After they’ve done initial training of an admin … one that has cost me tens of thousands of dollars!
This “highlight” is from a Q&A call with my Mastermind Gold group—a highly interactive, supportive group where people who have tons of questions and concerns about how to start, grow, or transition to a cash-based private practice get the answers, resources, and confidence they need to build the practice of their dreams. We have a group coaching call every week, and we occasionally use excerpts of those calls for this podcast.
More specifically, we discuss these topics related to healthcare hiring:
- How to leverage remote and flexible work scenarios to help you find great front desk candidates in an extremely tight labor market.
- The simple strategy that ensures a new admin will be able to help you convert the maximum number of new patient calls.
- How you can structure an admin position to free up a good amount of your time—without making it impossible to find a suitable candidate.
- The unbelievably easy way to build out a clear task list and SOPs for your new front desk position.
- How to onboard your new hire so you can be sure they are properly trained and fully contributing to the success of your practice.
- Why a one-and-done approach to training an admin to handle phones will cost you big in the long run.
- The BIGGEST mistake you can make After your initial training of your practice administrator.