The past year and a half has been a wild ride with hiring not only my first staff PT, but a full time office administrator for my physical therapy clinic in Austin. Last week my office admin resigned and gave me her 1 month’s notice. So I decided to do a podcast episode on all I’ve learned in the past year since hiring my first office administrator, re-negotiating my payment arrangement with my first PT, how I will do things differently moving forward, and how you can avoid the mistakes I’ve made and replicate the successes.
More specifically, I discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- What to look for in your first administrative assistant or practice manager (HINT: It’s not a unicorn!)
- Why financial management before you hire staff is critical for successful growth
- Why keeping the long-game in mind can help reduce stress
- Why I’m re-doing my website this summer
- Why online marketing campaigns are a give and take, up and down, necessity in the long run
- My plan for the next several months, including my new podcast that’s in the works
Interested in the cash-based private practice model?