AUDIO BOOK DOWNLOAD AND IMPORT INSTRUCTIONS-MAC
- Download zip file by clicking on the link in your purchase email. Save the file to your desktop (or to your preferred location).
- Drag the downloaded zip file from the desktop to the iTunes icon in your dock OR open iTunes and then drag and drop the file within the iTunes window you opened. All the files it contains will be added to your library. THEN…
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library, locate the zip file, and click Open.
If your iTunes library is empty, click the Music icon in the top-left corner, click My Music, then click Scan for Media.
TO MOVE FILES TO SMARTPHONE:
- After downloading the zip file and importing into iTunes (instructions here), connect your iPhone to your computer. Use the USB cable that came with your iPhone. iTunes should recognize it immediately and it will appear in the Devices section of iTunes.
- Set your sync preferences. After connecting, the iPhone should be listed in the Devices section. Click on it to open the Summary window. Scroll to the bottom to see your basic sync settings. These settings will affect syncing for both music and video.
- Set what music to sync. Select your iPhone in the Devices menu. At the top of the iTunes window, click the Music tab. Check the box next to Sync Music, and select whether you would like your entire library synced or only the playlists that you specify.
- Syncing will remove the content that is currently on your iPhone. To manually select your music, see the next section.
- Your sync options may vary depending on your iPhone model.
- Wait for the sync to complete. Once you’ve made your choices, click the Apply button to start the sync. The amount of time this will take depends on how much music you are transferring. You can check the progress in the iTunes display.
- Disconnect your iPhone. Once the sync is complete, select your iPhone in the Devices menu. Click the Eject button that appears next to the device name. Once the iPhone has successfully ejected, you can disconnect it from the computer.
To transfer E-book to smartphone from computer via Bluetooth:
- Download E-book to computer
- Click on Bluetooth icon on your computer
- Select your mobile device
- Click “send file” and select the zip file of the E-book
- Accept the file on your mobile device
- When downloaded, you should be able to tap the zip file to access all .mp3 audio files
- Download the zip file from the purchase email and import into your music player (iTunes or Windows Media Player) using the instructions above.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. You’ll need to wait for Windows or iTunes to detect the phone.
- Launch the file manager and find the audio files that you want to transfer.
- Open the drive that was assigned to the device and find or create a folder for you to store the music.
- Copy/paste or drag and drop the audio into the folder.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer. Android devices will automatically detect any media that is on the phone, so your tracks should appear in the music player on the device.